You can follow below instructions to sync Salesforce.com Attachments with S-Drive.
- Go to https://login.salesforce.com and login to your Salesforce account.
- Open S-Drive Configuration tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of General Settings and click Configure AttachmentSync button.
- Select Synced Objects by checking Enabled checkbox of the related object. You can enable to handle email attachments and enable to delete attachements after upload under General Settings. Click Save.
- Open your synced object’s tab and go to an individual record. Scroll to the Attachments section of the record and upload an attachment.
- Your attachment will be synced to S-Drive <Object> Files (e.g. Case Filess) section. If you choose the enable to delete attachements after upload option, file in Salesforce will be deleted and the attachment will be stored on S-Drive only.