You can follow below instructions to setup S-Drive for Contacts.
- Go to https://login.salesforce.com and login to your Salesforce account.
- Go to Setup -> Customize -> Contacts -> Buttons, Links and Actions. Click Edit on the left of View label.
- Select Override With Visualforce Page and then select ContactFilePage [cg_ContactFilePage] from the dropdown. Click Save button.
- Go to Contacts tab and select a contact. Scroll to the bottom of the contact detail page. You’ll see Contact Files section.
- Now you can create folders, upload files etc. to your contacts using S-Drive.