You can follow below instructions to setup S-Drive for Accounts.
- Go to https://login.salesforce.com and login to your Salesforce account.
- Go to Setup -> Customize -> Accounts -> Buttons, Links and Actions. Click Edit on the left of View label.
- Select Override With Visualforce Page and then select AccountFilePage [cg_AccountFilePage] from the dropdown. Click Save button.
- Go to Accounts tab and select an account. Scroll to the bottom of the account detail page. You’ll see Account Files section.
- Now you can create folders, upload files etc. to your accounts using S-Drive.