WHY USE S-DRIVE TO STORE SERVICE-RELATED DOCUMENTS?
The Salesforce.com service cloud provides companies with a customer portal for their own customers and partners to log support cases and get updates 24×7. Salesforce.com’s Customer Portal allows companies to interact with their customer and partner base at a single location. In addition to case management, Portals can provide knowledge base, ideas, answers, help, training and many other self-service tools.
Companies can extend the case management features of the Customer Portal and allow their customers and partners to exchange case file attachments with Lifecycle Support Services Staff. S-Drive for Salesforce.com provides an intuitive interface for your customers and partners to attach any number of large files to the appropriate cases so that the case attachments can become accessible by service operations or service delivery staff.
S-Drive for Salesforce.com eliminates difficult-to-use FTP servers and expensive and disconnected file exchange applications. All case files can be easily attached to the appropriate support case directly from within the Portal.
With the S-Drive email agent, support emails and email attachments can also be automatically stored in Salesforce.com. Your customers can simply email back attachments for a case without file size limitations, and all information will be stored and centralized at one location that can be accessed by your service teams. S-Drive enhances the email to case feature of Salesforce.com by eliminating file attachment size limits.
Field service work orders, Repair/maintenance work orders, Job tickets, Purchase order forms, Change orders, Field service assignments, Pick lists, Service order forms
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Eliminate difficult-to-use FTP servers.
- Collect all support case information at a single location.
- Prevent sharing of FTP passwords and exposure of customer data.
- Allow your customers to upload multiple files in one shot to Salesforce.com with ease.
- Eliminate the Salesforce.com attachment file size limit of 25MB (no more governing limits, even faster uploads with the use of S-Drive Admin Tool).
- Reduce storage costs by avoiding using Salesforce.com for file storage and using the simplest path to migrate your documents to Amazon S3.