You can follow below instructions to upgrade S-Drive from 1.28.x to 2.1:
- Go to http://get.sdriveapp.com.
- Click Get It Now button.
- Select Log in to the AppExchange option.
- Provide your login credentials and click Log in to Salesforce button.
- Select Install in production or Install in sandbox based on your organization needs.
- Review What You Are Installing and Where You Are Installing sections, check I have read and agree to the terms and conditions and click Confirm and Install! button.
- Login to the installation org (production or sandbox) by providing your login credentials and click Log in to Salesforce button.
- Select Install for All Users option and click Upgrade button.
- Wait while S-Drive is being upgraded and make sure you see “Upgrade Complete!” message. Click Done.
- If you already have custom objects from previous S-Drive version, you should add fields as described in following steps(You can ignore these steps for CaseFiles, AccountFiles, ContactFiles, OpportunityFiles and S3Object):
- Login to your Salesforce account.
- Go to Setup -> Create -> Objects -> <Your Custom Object File>
- Go to Custom Fields & Relationships section.
- Create following fields one by one by clicking New button and following on-screen instructions.
Note: In each step you should check Visible checkbox for all Field-Level Security for Profile fields.
- Is Deleted
- Field Type: Checkbox
- Field Label: Is Deleted
- Field Name: Is_Deleted__c
- Default Value: Unchecked
- If you would like to use S-Drive Versioning feature, open S-Drive Configuration tab and click Enable Versioning button to activate version upload feature.
Important Note: If you enable versioning you can’t disable it later.
- Note that Preview & Thumbnail feature will be auto enabled for S-Drive Folders (S3Object), and Preview & Thumbnail will be generated for your future uploads to S-Drive Folders in 2.1. You can disable this feature from S-Drive Configuration Tab. You can also check Preview & Thumbnail conversion pricing here.
- Now you can create folders, upload files and also use versioning feature with your custom objects using S-Drive 2.1.