You can follow below instructions to learn how to configure and use S-Drive with Salesforce1.
- Go to https://login.salesforce.com and login to your Salesforce account.
- To add S-Drive Mobile tab to Salesforce1 navigation menu, go to Setup -> Administer -> Mobile Administration and click Mobile Navigation. From Navigation Menu Items section, drag S-Drive Mobile from Available to Selected and click Save button.
- To enable mobile layouts for individual objects, go to your objects setup page (e.g. Customize -> Cases) and select Page Layouts. Click the Edit button next to the layout that you want to modify (e.g. Case Layout).
- Drag the mobile page related to your object (e.g. MobileCaseFilePage) from Visualforce Pages list to Mobile Cards (Salesforce1 only) section and update Height (in pixels) value to 55 and click OK button. Save the layout.
- Now our configuration is ready to use S-Drive with Salesforce1.
- Open Salesforce1 app or go to Salesforce1 mobile login page using your mobile internet browser (https://login.salesforce.com/one/one.app). Salesforce1 is support through most of the mobile devices (phone, tablet, phablet etc. using Android, iOS – iPhone – iPad, Windows Mobile or similar mobile operating systems).
- Once you log in to the Salesforce1, you can select S-Drive Mobile from left sidebar. S-Drive Mobile is the mobile interface for the S-Drive tab. You can scroll through files, get individual file information, download, email, delete the S-Drive files, copy url of a file using icons on the screen.
- For mobile configured object files, click your object name (e.g. Cases) from the left sidebar. Select the individual record. click Related tab and you’ll see the configured object files name (e.g. Case Files) menu item there. Click menu item to see S-Drive files of this object.
- You can scroll through files, get individual file information, download, email, delete the S-Drive files, copy url of a file using icons on the screen.