You can follow below instructions to learn how to create S-Drive Reports.
- Go to https://login.salesforce.com and login to your Salesforce account.
- Go to Setup -> Create -> Objects and click File Activity object. Scroll to the Custom Fields & Relationships section and you’ll see bunch of lookup relations already created there: Account File, Case File, Contact File, Opportunity File, S3Object. This means file activities related to these objects are already recorded by default. You don’t need to configure anything to get reports out from these objects.
- To enable S-Drive Reports for other objects, you need to create a Lookup Relationship field to that object in File Activity object. Also you need to edit your object and Enable Reports for that object.
- Click Reports tab to start creating reports for S-Drive. Click New Report… button. Select Other Reports and select one of the out of the box File Activities (e.g. File Activities with Case File). Click Create button.
- Drag fields that you need for your report into Preview section. Some important fields are: Activity Type, Additional Details, File Activity: Created Date etc. Then click Run Report button. You’ll see the records in the report if any file activity is triggered before.
- These are the triggered activities in S-Drive: S-Drive OneClick Download, S-Drive CopyUrl Download, S-Drive DownloadManager Download Started, S-Drive DownloadManager Download Completed, S-Drive Email Sent. Please refer to the S-Drive Reports section of the S-Drive Advanced Configuration Guide for details.
- You can trigger above events using S-Drive as explained in video tutorial.
- After testing your report, you can save it by clicking Save As button.